£20.00 – £45.00
- Helps to maintain optimum muscle development.
- Excellent conditioner for horses in hard work or older horses lacking condition.
- Keep your horse in peak condition.
An ideal supplement to support optimum muscle development
Codolette crumbs contains essential amino acids for muscle development, combined with essential omega fatty acids, and Vitamins A, D3 & E, to support a healthy skin & coat in horses and ponies of all types.
- Balanced amino acids support optimum development of muscle, essential for horses working hard & lacking topline
- Supplying a correctly balanced intake of the fat-soluble vitamins A D and E, required for optimum health of the body systems.
- Omega Fatty Acids support skin and coat condition, ensuring the horse looks good from the inside out.
Codolette Crumbs contains malt extract and is a highly palatable addition to the feed. Ideal for horses requiring additional condition without volume of feed, the amino acid profile of Codolette crumbs makes it ideal for building muscle in hard working horses.
Codolette Crumbs are also an excellent conditioner backward foals, yearlings’ and two year olds in preparing for sale or training. Codolette Crumbs help keep any horse in peak condition and are especially useful when additional muscle is required but feed intake is limited.
This product, which is older than Equiform itself, has been used with great success by thoroughbred studs at home and abroad.
Suitable for horses of all ages, particularly those requiring improved condition & topline
Instructions For Use
10 – 40gms per horse per day.
1.2 kg, 5 kg